Looks like you’re on the US site. Choose another location to see content specific to your location
Location: Anywhere in the US (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Experienced
Prismm is a growing venture-backed company with best-in-class products for the events and hospitality markets. By utilizing our ground-breaking 3D technology, we are providing our clients with a vivid visualization of digital twins of locations and their settings. We have thousands of customers representing both small businesses to enterprises, and there’s a significant opportunity ahead!
We seek a highly motivated and creative Director of Marketing to build and execute our growth marketing strategy. The ideal candidate has a strong track record of planning, building, and managing integrated campaigns to drive awareness, demand, pipeline, and bookings. They are adept at using the principles of the scientific method, hypothesis testing, and rapid iteration in a first-to-market product environment. Candidates must have a propensity for execution, excellent communication, a creative voice, an eye for excellent design, and a rigor for data analysis.
- Formulate and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy tailored to the nuances of the spatial visualization industry. Work with a cross-organizational team to develop messaging, positioning, and outreach tactics that engage prospects in new ways.
- Build lead generation programs using multiple channels, including email marketing, content marketing, case studies, paid media/PPC, social media, web, SEO, SEM, direct mail, and marketing automation.
- Grow conversion of site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, lead-generation content, and remarketing.
- Elevate the company’s brand presence within the industry via steadfast messaging and branding endeavors. Cultivate and sustain a robust online brand affinity.
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Be a close partner to the AE/ SDR teams to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up and incorporate feedback into marketing programs.
- Forecast, track, and report on marketing campaign performance, including funnel conversion metrics.
- Monitor campaign performance, track key metrics, and provide regular reports to evaluate campaign effectiveness and recommend optimizations for future campaigns.
- Work closely with the Content & Communications team and external agencies to develop engaging campaign content, such as landing pages, videos, webinars, emails, social media posts, and advertisements.
- Implement digital lead generation strategies to capture and nurture leads throughout the buyer’s journey, using marketing automation tools and CRM systems.
- Partner with internal and external creative and copywriting resources to design and develop content that drives engagement/action.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of industry trends, competitors, market dynamics, and digital marketing best practices.
- Utilize market research insights to steer marketing strategies and unearth growth prospects.
- Ensure timely deployment of initiatives and project success by managing stakeholders, calendars, budgets, timelines, and processes.
- Maintain knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Results-oriented: A strong focus on execution, achieving revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals.
- Exceptional project management skills: Proven ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously, meet deadlines, and deliver high-quality results.
- Strategic mindset: Ability to think strategically, develop digital-first campaign strategies aligned with business goals, and execute tactical plans to achieve measurable outcomes.
- Data-driven approach: Proficient in analyzing marketing data, metrics, and trends to optimize campaigns and improve performance.
- Excellent communication skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling campaign content and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Creative thinking: Demonstrated ability to think creatively, develop innovative campaign ideas, and execute them effectively.
- Team player: Proven track record of working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment, with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels. Provide leadership and guidance to junior team members.
- Self-Starter: Ability to take initiative, work independently, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Must have the drive to identify opportunities and create solutions without constant direction.
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in B2B digital marketing campaign development and management; highly analytical experience in B2B acquisition, growth, or demand generation marketing
- Higher Education in a relevant field (e.g., Marketing, Business Management)
- Experience marketing to the hospitality industry
- Experience using Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Comprehensive health insurance, 401k plan, and Long-Term Disability coverage
- FSA & HSA account options, flexible vacation policy, and flexible work arrangements
- Mission-driven culture, impactful work, and growth opportunities