Looks like you’re on the US site. Choose another location to see content specific to your location
Location: Anywhere in the US – Preferably Central time zone (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Mid-Level
Prismm is a growing venture-backed company with best-in-class products for the events and hospitality markets. By utilizing our ground-breaking 3D technology, we are providing our clients with a vivid visualization of digital twins of locations and their settings. We have thousands of customers representing both small businesses to enterprises, and there’s a significant opportunity ahead!
We are in search of a dynamic and driven Senior Account Executive, who thrives on self-motivation and has a remarkable history of successfully selling SaaS solutions to corporate event departments. This role presents an exciting chance to lead a new business sector within our sales division. You’ll have the opportunity to drive the development of a robust customer pipeline, foster team growth, and play a pivotal role in a vibrant and innovative team deeply committed to our company, brand, and user experience.
- Sales and Revenue Generation: Lead sales efforts targeting event planning personnel in the corporate world, leveraging your expertise to drive sales and meet revenue targets.
- Client Relationship Management: Foster strong, enduring relationships with corporate event planners and stakeholders, aligning our solutions to enhance their event planning endeavors and reduce their event planning costs.
- Product Expertise: Develop an in-depth understanding of Allseated’s offerings, effectively communicating our value to potential clients.
- Strategic Planning: Collaborate with the marketing team to execute strategic plans aimed at expanding our market presence in the corporate events sector.
- Pipeline Management: Maintain accurate records in CRM systems, providing regular reports on sales performance and forecasts.
- Industry Networking: Represent Allseated at industry events to promote our brand and establish connections within the corporate events community.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years of successful SaaS sales experience with a proven track record.
- Strong understanding of SaaS technology and ability to solve prospect challenges.
- Strong familiarity with the corporate events landscape and direct experience in selling to Event Planners within corporate settings.
- Proficiency in CRM software and sales analytics tools.
- Proven ability to find and close complex opportunities
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills coupled with a customer-centric mindset.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary uncapped high commissions, and stock options
- Comprehensive health insurance, 401k plan, and Long-Term Disability coverage
- FSA & HSA account options, flexible vacation policy, and flexible work arrangements
- Mission-driven culture, impactful work, and growth opportunities